MBA Full Form : Most of the students in India think of starting their own business. For this, students do MBA after completing their graduation so that they can expand their business or make their career in the field of management. If you also want to do MBA course, then after 12th class you will have to complete your graduation in B.Com, BBA, after that you can do MBA course. Many of you may have done MBA course but many of them would not be aware of what is the full form of MBA. Today we will give you all the information about MBA like what is MBA? What is the full form of MBA, Eligibility for MBA, Types of MBA, MBA fees, Etcetera. Let us know about MBA Full Form.
MBA Full Form
The full form of MBA is “Master of Business Administration”.
- M- Master
- B- Business
- A- Administration
What is MBA
MBA is a post graduation degree course. MBA is a two year course in which you have to appear for 4 semester exams. You can do MBA course after doing BA, BCA, B.Com and BSC. You can do MBA course in many fields like finance, marketing, banking etc. Let us tell you that you can do MBA course even after 12th class. But if you do MBA course after 12th then your MBA course will be completed in 5 years. If you want to take admission in the top MBA colleges of India to study MBA, then you will have to pass entrance exams like CAT, MAT, CMAT, only then you can get admission in a good college.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- For admission in MBA, it is necessary to have graduation with 50% marks.
- For admission in IIM College, graduation with 60% marks is required.
- SC, ST, OBC students will get relaxation of 5 percent marks.
- The age of the student should be between 25 to 28.
Types of MBA
- Part Time MBA
- Full-Time Executive MBA
- Evening (Second Shift) MBA
- Modular MBA Program
- MBA Dual Degree Program
- Mini MBA
- Two Year Full Time MBA Program
- Distance Learning MBA Program
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource
- Supply Chain Management
- Health Care Management
- Information Technology – IT
MBA Entrance Exam
- CAT – Common Admission Test
- IIFT – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- MAT – Management Aptitude Test
- XAT – Xavier Aptitude Test
- GMAT – Graduate Management Admission Test
- CMAT – Common Management Admission Test
- SNAP – Symbiosis National Aptitude Online Test
- KIITEE – Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam
- MBS – Mumbai Business School Entrance Exam
- APIME – Asia Specific Institute of Management Exam
MBA Top Colleges in India
- IIM (Indian Institute of Management), Ahmedabad
- SPJIMR , Mumbai
- IIM (Indian Institute of Management), Bangalore
- MDI (Management Development Institute), Gurgaon
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- IIM (Indian Institute of Management), Indore
- XLRI, Jamshedpur
- IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade), Delhi
MBA Course Fees
MBA fees vary in both government colleges and private colleges. If you pass the MBA entrance exam then you can get a government college and the fees of government college is very low. If you do MBA from a private college, your fees can range from Rs 10 to 15 lakh.
Job After MBA
- Financial Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Systems Manager
- Information Technology Director
- Health Services Manager
- Business Operations Manager
After doing MBA course, your starting salary can range from 25 thousand to 50 thousand per month. But if you have good knowledge in this field then your salary can range from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 5 lakh per month.
Benefits of MBA
- After doing MBA, you can easily get a job in a big company.
- After doing MBA, you can grow your business well.
- After doing MBA, you can teach in any college.
- After doing MBA you can start your own business.
We hope you have got all the information about MBA Full Form in this article. If you liked our article then please share it on your social media.